NOTICE pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 („GDPR“)
Dear User, the following Notice (hereinafter: „the Notice„), is issued pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter: „GDPR„) on the protection natural’s persons personal data. This document contains a description of all the processing carried out by the Data Controller, as defined below, through the Website, in addition, should you purchase products or services through this website this notice will apply.
- The Data Controller
The Data Controller is Moto Morini s.r.l., with registered office is at Trivolzio (PV), via G. Beri n. 24 (ITALY) (hereinafter: „the Data Controller„) whom you may contact directly to exercise your rights and to receive any information concerning the processing of your personal data and/or concerning this Notice, by writing to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data collection on this website
Usually, it is not necessary to provide personal data in order to use the Moto Morini’s Website (hereinafter: “Website”). However, Moto Morini, may need your personal data for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures (see Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). Should you provide such data to Moto Morini, the data we may collect are the following:
Data provided voluntarily by the user (data subject)
Should you provide the data by interacting with Moto Morini via it’s Website by filling-in the relevant forms for contracts, clubs, services, information etc., the Data Controller will processes the following personal data:
- personal details: (i.e.) first name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address;
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Website acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which to the Data Controller is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check that it is working correctly; it is deleted after processing.
Cookies collect information which includes data that potentially can identify an interested party. For the processing of data through cookies, please read the relative policy
- Data processing purposes and legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes the personal data that you provide upon registration on the Site for the following purposes.
3.1 Purposes necessary to Customer relationship management
The Data Controller collects and processes your personal data to give you access to the Website, for purposes strictly related to your information request and/or online sale of products and services.
The legal basis of the processing is Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR and the consent of the data processing is optional. Failure to give consent will make it impossible for the Data Controller to comply with the activities of first paragraph of this article 3.1.
Your personal data, will be kept no longer than the time which will be necessary to comply with the activities listed above and, should the Controller be subject to retention obligations for purposes foreseen by law or regulation, for the time which will be necessary to comply with such law or regulation.
3.2 Marketing activities
The Data Controller is willing to process your data to send you promotional, advertising and marketing material, surveys, research and/or commercial communications. The legal basis for the processing is a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, and the consent to the processing is optional.
Failure to give consent will make it impossible for the Data Controller to comply with the activities of first paragraph. Your personal data will be processed for this purpose until you decide to object to the processing and/or to obtain termination of the processing at any time.
- Methods of processing your personal data
Personal data may be processed both by means of paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and in ways strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes with methods complying with the provisions of article 32 of the GDPR.
- Persons to whom your personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it
To fulfil the purposes described above in point 3, your personal data will be known by the Data Controller’s personnel and by its contractors, all acting in the capacity of persons authorized to process personal data.
In addition, your personal data could if necessary be communicated and processed by third parties belonging to the following categories:
a) Persons used by the Data Controller to manage the Data Controller’s website, and IT personnel;
b) Companies and consultants providing legal and/or financial advice to the Data Controller;
c) Persons used by the Data Controller for various reasons to provide the service you requested if any (e.g. in the case of test-drives the staff of the dealer to whom they will send the request; in the case of the newsletter if they are resident outside Italy the head of the national distribution network);
d) Authorities and supervisory and control bodies, and in general public or private entities with functions relating to public law if necessary;
e) Moto Morini network personnel in your country to fulfill contractual services and/or organize and manage trials of Moto Morini products.
In each case where the data processing is based on your consent for specific purposes, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to withdrawal, will however, retain its lawfulness;
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties outside the European Union and will not be disseminated.
- Rights of the data subject
As a data subject you can, under the conditions specified by the GDPR, exercise the rights enshrined in articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, the following rights:
- Ask the Controller for access to your personal data (article 15 of the GDPR) and to the information relating to them; ask the Controller for the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation your personal data’s processing (if one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs);
- in the event that the legal basis of the processing is contract or consent and the processing is carried out by automated means, receive the personal data concerning you (which you provided the Controller), in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the Controller (so-called right to data portability);
- to object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event that one of the following applies: (a) you contest the accuracy of the personal data (for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data); (b) the processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of their use instead of erasure; (c) the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) (pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override yours);
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the treatment is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and regards common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data revealing your racial origin, your political views, your religious beliefs, your health or sexual life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same, however, retains its lawfulness;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).