Ready, set, go! The italian Moto Morini demo-tour begins
Moto Morini continues to involve its community. The first Demo-Tour, Morini marked, starts indeed this weekend: a rich schedule of events dedicated to demo rides for enthusiasts, which will be held at the official dealers of the brand. The first stages of the tour are already scheduled for the whole month of March, between Lombardy, Emilia-Romagna and Liguria, starting on Saturday 11th March, in USMATE VELATE – MB.
The Moto Morini staff will travel around Italy presenting all the brand’s models to the public, both in the X-CAPE and Seiemmezzo range (in the STR and SCR versions), assisting connoisseurs, interested and curious during the test rides carried out at the events. To participate, it will be enough to show up at the dealer during the event with a valid A license and technical clothing.
Each appointment is meant to be a unique opportunity for anyone wishing to try out the Moto Morini models, through group test rides, held on specially designed road routes. The Moto Morini team will remain available to visitors and participants for any type of request or curiosity.
After March, whose calendar is already confirmed, the tour will continue over the next few months throughout Italy. Therefore, there will soon be further updates, regarding future stages, on the Moto Morini’s official channels.
As told by Alberto Monni, General Manager of Moto Morini:
“Finally the MOTO MORINI DEMO TOUR begins. A strongly desired project, to bring customers closer to our brand. The brand image is rapidly strengthening, meeting the real needs of motorcyclists, and we are convinced that the right path to do this is dialoguing with people, through presence, dedication and passion.”
Find below the March’s Calendar
- SUNDAY 12TH MARCH USMATE VELATE, Crippa Garage (Via Roma, 33, 20865 Usmate Velate MB)
- FRIDAY 17TH MARCH MONZA – Valter Moto Group (Via Montello, 201, 20831 Seregno MB)
- SATURDAY 18TH MARCH MONZA – Valter Moto Group (Via Montello, 201, 20831 Seregno MB) PARMA – Bull Bikes (Str. Montechiarugolo, 5, 43123 Parma PR)
- SUNDAY 19TH MARCH VARESE – Tre Valli Moto (Via R. Stehli, 15, 21010 Germignaga VA) REGGIO EMILIA – BLUE BIKE c/o Via Hiroshima 24/26, Reggio Emilia
- SATURDAY 25TH MARCH BERGAMO- Bruno Moto (Via Milano, 38, 24011 Almè BG) GENOVA – Permoto Race (Via S. Quirico, 115, 16163 Genova GE)
- SUNDAY 26TH MARCH BOLOGNA – Stefanini Mobility (Via Giorgione, 33, 40133 Bologna BO) IMPERIA – CLAUDIO MOTO c/o Via Papa Giovanni XXIII, 57, Vallecrosia IM
To find out about the next stages of the tour, follow us on the official Moto Morini social channels: