Information pursuant to art. 13
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation UE n. 679/2016 and consent to the processing
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation UE n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, also just “GDPR”) as well as the legislative decree n. 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018 and in relation to the personal data communicated to or collected by Moto Morini s.r.l., we provide you with the following information regarding the processing of your data.
- Data controller and person responsible for the protection of personal data. The data controller is Moto Morini s.r.l. based in Trivolzio (PV), via G. Beri n. 24. The Data Controller can be contacted by email by writing to email@example.com
- Purpose and legal basis of the treatment. The treatment is aimed at promoting the Moto Morini brand, direct marketing and statistics. The data processing is based on a legitimate interest of the data owner and consent
- Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed digitally or through paperwork. The data itself will be processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
- Categories of data. We would also like to point out that the acquisition and processing will only concern: “Personal Data” such as name, surname, residence address, email address, etc.
- Consequences of failure to communicate data. The provision of data is necessary for the mentioned purposes of point 2, and failure to provide such data prevents their purposes for the said purposes.
- Data retention. Your data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the period of 2 years (and, subsequently, for the time in which the Data Controller maintains a legitimate interest in their use).
- Dissemination of data and profiling. Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling except for what mentioned above.
- Rights of the interested party. The EU Regulation n. 679/2016 grants the interested parties specific rights referred to in Articles 15 et seq. (16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23) and respectively relating to: right of access, right of rectification, right of cancellation (oblivion), right of limitation to processing, right to portability, right of opposition, right of limitation. The interested party can exercise the rights for justified reasons by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org